Booking your trip and payment details
1. To make a booking
Please follow the procedure shown on our website or ask for an offline application form. The relevant application form needs to be completed by each person travelling. Where you are under 18 at the time of booking, the application form also needs to be signed by your parent or guardian or initialled online during the booking process.
2. A minimum deposit
A minimum deposit of 50% of advance payment as per person must accompany the booking & please make the payment before at least 4 days. We also offer and encourage an instalment plan with 50% of the trip payment made by a minimum of 3 months prior to departure. In any case the full balance must be received by us by six weeks prior to departure.
3. For International Travelers, They have to make the payment 100% 20 days before arriving in Pakistan
4. Any thing that is not mentioned in the QUOTE will not be included.
5. A surcharge or refund will be done only if bookings are not made for the trip.
6. Travel insurance: It is essential that you have adequate and appropriate cover for your trip including any adventurous activities such as trekking at altitude. Note that the majority of our trips do not require the use of climbing ropes and are all supervised. It is important to have adequate insurance which will cover cancellation costs from the date of booking as well as medical expenses (including evacuation and repatriation).
DeTravelia Trips does not include any Travel Insurance
7. Our Trips also does not include any medical Insurance. Except as disclosed in your medical questionnaire, you are taken to confirm at the time of booking that you are in good health, physically capable of undertaking all aspects of the trip, and unaware of any reason why you may be unsuited to taking part or may be likely to suffer illness or injury during the trip, taking into account its challenges and purposes. If you are unable to give for this confirmation for any reason or have any medical condition or disability which may affect your trip, you must contact us before you submit your application form so that we can assist you in considering the suitability of the trip for you.
8. Special requests: Please advise us of any special requests prior to making your booking. Where possible, we will endeavour to meet or arrange for our suppliers to meet any such request. Confirmation that a special request has been noted or passed on to the supplier or the inclusion of the special request on your invoice or any other documentation is not confirmation that the request will be met. Unless and until specifically confirmed, all special requests are subject to availability. For your own protection, you should obtain confirmation in writing that a special request will be complied (where it is possible to give this) where it is important to you.
9. In case of extended trips, customer have to pay all extra expenses for Trip, Like Hotel Booking, Transport, Meals.
Customer have to pay all extra expenses if days increases because of natural disasters like land slides etc. (Only if days are increased).
10. If your plan changes during trip. All extra expenses have to be paid by client.
11. Complaints. In the unlikely event that you have any reason to complain or experience any problems with your trip whilst away, you must immediately inform your trip guide or our local agent (if we have one) and the supplier of the service(s) in question. Any verbal notification must be put in writing and given to our trip guide / local agent and the supplier as soon as possible. If any complaint or problem is not resolved to your satisfaction by the trip guide, local agent or supplier, you must contact us in the Pakistan using the contact details we have provided you with during your trip, giving us full details and a contact number.
12. Delay: We regret we are not in a position to offer you any assistance in the event of delay at your outward or homeward point of departure.
13. Conditions of suppliers: Suppliers, including transport operators, provide their services in accordance with their own terms and conditions. These terms may limit or exclude their liability to you in the event of death, personal injury, delay or loss / damage of personal possessions.
14. For Transport, we provide latest model cars and vehicles. but in case of any mechanical fault during trip , DeTravelia will not be responsible for vendor/suppliers vehicles.